To support our children and families during a time when we are all cooped up inside due to lockdown, Mrs Bull invited all children and families to take part in a Federated Physical Activity Tracker. Each day for a week Mrs Bull set exercises for the children to take part in and record on their own tracker. Once finished, these were then sent into the school for us to celebrate and display.
The activities to complete included:
- Monday – start the week off with a nice long walk
- Tuesday – get skipping or challenge yourself to walk up and down the stairs. How many times can you skip in a minute? How many stairs can you climb in a minute?
- Wednesday – do a Joe Wicks workout
- Thursday – create your own obstacle course
- Friday – wind down with some yoga
Here are some of our children completing their challenges: