Friends of Singlegate School - or FoSS, as we're often known - is your friendly Parent Teacher Association (PTA). Every parent at Singlegate Primary School is automatically a member of FoSS. Our committee is elected every new academic year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Across the school year, FoSS strives to raise funds for the school by holding various events such as the Summer Fair, Coffee Mornings, nearly-new Uniform Sales, Mufti Days and much more. FoSS is a registered charity and all money raised by us goes towards various projects that benefit and enrich every child at Singelgate.
How can you help?
As a FoSS team, we're always keen for more parents to join the committee and lend a helping hand. After all, teamwork makes the dream work!
You could also help raise funds by using: Smile.Amazon.co.uk allows you to sign up and register us as your preferred charity for when you shop through Amazon. Easyfundraising.org.uk every time you shop online. It's free, quick and easy, and gives money to school at zero further cost to you.
These are just some of the ways you could help your PTA. To find out more about being a committee member or volunteering some time, please get in touch with us!
*Facebook, join FoSS
*Facebook, like us on Friends of Singlegate
*Chat to one of the committee members at school
Friends of Singlegate School, registered charity number 1128566
Committee members include:
- Kelly Welburn - Victoria and Bank Classes
- Ewa Burdon - Southwark and Borough Classes
- Stephanie Sandeman-Allen - Monument and Paddington Classes
- Sheetal Jhawar - Pimlico Class
- Kirsty Dring - Monument and Oval Classes
- Sid Balachandran - Wimbledon Class
- Tasha Davids – Monument Class
- Christian Jualo – Oval Class
- Gemma Farnon-Reeves - Southwark and Paddington Classes
- Kathryn Kilbane – Monument Class
- Chair of FoSS: Kathryn Kilbane